Do you have a business plan?
Government statistics provide a stark insight to business failures with a report of somewhere between 50-75% of businesses failing within 3-5 years of their commencement.
What’s more we have found many mature businesses that are over 5 years have no business plan and overtime the business declines.
Having a business plan increases the odds of your business succeeding from a 1-in-3 chance of survival to 4-in-5 and improves your multiple when the time comes to exit your business
Preparing a business plan enables you to maximise your business opportunities and minimise your risks. We can assist with the development of your business plan, so you can succeed in business.
- We can provide you with powerful information that will help your business beat the odds:
- An insight into why new businesses fail
- Understanding the importance of Business Planning
- Creating a Business Plan
- Minimising business risks
- Characteristics of a successful business
- Building and protecting a successful business
- BisSales Value and Gap analysis
- The role of a trusted adviser and how we can help
Contact us to find out more.
< Back to Buying a Business