The Sales process
BisSales is focused on unlocking the full value potential of your business and by using the following process we take the stress out of the process for you.
- Initial free consultation: We meet every client face to face to understand your needs and your business during this initial consultation we explain the process of selling a business from beginning through to settlement.
- Business Appraisal and assessment: Following our engagement we undertake a process of information collection and analysis to determine with your input the listing price
- Business Information package: this is critical to the sale of your business and we develop and extensive package for each business.
- Marketing Plan: We explain the different marketing options and develop a plan to attract the right buyer enquiries including if the listing will be your brand or unbranded
- Buyer Review: Once we start marketing we handle all the enquirers, they will be required to complete a confidentiality agreement before being provided any information. We undertake a review of the buyer’s background and resources to qualify their ability to proceed.
- Buyer information gathering: We will manage all information requests from the buyer, when we are confident that the buyer fits the business we would arrange a face to face meeting, we don’t waste your time bring a buyer to you unless we feel they have the potential to proceed.
- Negotiation: BisSales will help you negotiate the right terms, this is more than just price and the non-financial aspects can be more important to the outcome for the owners.
- Contract and Settlement: BisSales stays with you during this process there are a large number of factors that can prevent settlement and even a sale to fail, we stay with you until settlement to liaise with all parties to maximise the likelihood of a smooth settlement.
< Back to Selling a Business